The award-winning videographers and producers of the Video Services team create professional, high-quality creative and promotional videos for the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and various campus units.
Videos tell your story to key audiences, from prospective students to peers at other institutions. Videos also can be repurposed on YouTube, social media channels and the UI-7 cable TV channel to expand the reach of your stories.
We will work with you through the entire process, from concepts that align with your goals and budget to the final stages of shooting, editing and distribution.
- Promotional Videos: Reach primary audiences, from prospective students to peers at other institutions.
- Campus Marketing Videos: From national halftime spots to impact pieces, we are masters at the Illinois brand.
- Research Demonstrations: Satisfy a grant requirement or spruce up a research paper.
- Event Coverage: We provide multiple cameras and a short summation video to produce high-quality, interesting coverage pieces.
Tell us about your project. When we receive your inquiry, we’ll contact you soon to schedule a planning meeting.
- Illinois Video Database: High-quality stock footage of the campus is available to campus faculty and staff for instructional purposes and in promotional videos.
- Storyblocks: All faculty and staff can use Storyblocks’ off-campus stock video, still images, music beds and motion graphic templates for instructional purposes and to create promotional/marketing videos.